if you/your friend was an actor/actress or character,who would they be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zubin
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1567

    #16
    Maryam9 Sara Jessica Parker
    Take him and cut him out in little stars,
    and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
    that all the world will be in love with night,
    and pay no worship to the garish sun

    - Shakespeare

    "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

    Comment

    • Dokhtar Bandari
      Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 1099

      #17
      Originally posted by zubin View Post
      my friends are stars, but you're a superstar

      LOL..thanks Zubin...aummmm I am more like superNOVA than superSTAR..
      I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
      I would be pure, for there are those who care;
      I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
      I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
      I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
      I would be giving and forget the gift;
      I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
      I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
      Howard Walter

      Comment

      • zubin
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1567

        #18
        Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
        LOL..thanks Zubin...aummmm I am more like superNOVA than superSTAR..
        ah, I see
        Take him and cut him out in little stars,
        and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
        that all the world will be in love with night,
        and pay no worship to the garish sun

        - Shakespeare

        "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

        Comment

        • Rasputin
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2005
          • 63906

          #19
          Dokhtar Bandari as Nicole Kidman

          iran

          Comment

          • Dokhtar Bandari
            Member
            • Oct 2007
            • 1099

            #20
            LOL... Red Wine as the Phantom of the Opera.


            Originally posted by RedWine View Post
            Dokhtar Bandari as Nicole Kidman
            I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
            I would be pure, for there are those who care;
            I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
            I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
            I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
            I would be giving and forget the gift;
            I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
            I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
            Howard Walter

            Comment

            • abadani69
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 21339

              #21
              DOkhtar bandari as Pamela Anderson

              Comment

              • Dokhtar Bandari
                Member
                • Oct 2007
                • 1099

                #22
                Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
                DOkhtar bandari as Pamela Anderson
                OMG....I ain't got what it takes if you know what I mean.

                Abadani as Will Ferro.
                I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                I would be giving and forget the gift;
                I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                Howard Walter

                Comment

                • maryam9
                  Member
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 644

                  #23
                  Originally posted by zubin View Post
                  Maryam9 Sara Jessica Parker
                  LOL i just saw this comment, like a year later
                  i probably have the same amount of shoes
                  Mary's back, back again

                  Comment

                  • Dokhtar Bandari
                    Member
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 1099

                    #24
                    Zubin as talented Mr. Ripley.
                    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                    I would be giving and forget the gift;
                    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                    Howard Walter

                    Comment

                    • Nutcase
                      Member
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 830

                      #25
                      the dude abides, i cannot get enough of that character, actually the entire film, can't believe its been 10 yrs it came out, seems like yesterday, maude and jeffrey's lovechild must be 10 yrs old then

                      sorry forgot to mention i been talking about the big lebowski, one of the most twisted comedies, its like a never ending luv affair i have with this flick

                      Comment

                      • Nutcase
                        Member
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 830

                        #26
                        there is a friend of mine who can embody robert deniro and george costanza from seinfeld all in one shot, and he is not even an actor, its just his personality lol

                        Comment

                        • Rasputin
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 63906

                          #27
                          Arman could be Armando asante .

                          iran

                          Comment

                          Working...