vaysati jelo ayeneh ?
Its all about YOU
Collapse
X
-
-
pasham beram biroon ke hsoelam sar rafteNicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai
Comment
-
-
-
daredevilWhen I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.
Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

Comment
-
-
-
lol arman midoonam.
i miss my mumWhen I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.
Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

Comment
-
-
-
-
Comment
-
I hate Iranians
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment


Comment