parvaneh
What type of animal would the person above you be?
Collapse
X
-
gerdbad... na vaysa een mojud neest...
ZANBUR (az bas ke neesh meezani
)
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
that all the world will be in love with night,
and pay no worship to the garish sun
- Shakespeare
"In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill
Comment
-
ye zare neesh hale hamamuno ja meeyare, negaran nabash
shoma ham sheereed!Take him and cut him out in little stars,
and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
that all the world will be in love with night,
and pay no worship to the garish sun
- Shakespeare
"In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill
Comment
-
gorbeTake him and cut him out in little stars,
and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
that all the world will be in love with night,
and pay no worship to the garish sun
- Shakespeare
"In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill
Comment
-
Trex
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
Duck -- ok ok duck is not an animal :P“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-


Comment