How GOOD Does Your Brain Work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Parinaz_M
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2003
    • 19964

    #1

    How GOOD Does Your Brain Work?

    Try to read this.
    I'm sure you can....very interesting:

    fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!







    God made Coke,
    God made Pepsi,
    God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

    ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~
Working...