Game:The Name Of Movie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • donsaeid
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 28300

    #31
    Snatch!

    Attached Files
    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


    «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

    Comment

    • Nutcase
      Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 830

      #32
      is it called 'date movie'?

      here is another one:
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • donsaeid
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2005
        • 28300

        #33
        filme tame gilas=taste of cherry


        this movie is a indian one
        Attached Files
        نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


        «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
        صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

        Comment

        • indian_blues
          Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 1893

          #34
          no idea clue pls
          “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

          If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


          Comment

          • donsaeid
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2005
            • 28300

            #35
            name of the movie is Dil ka ....
            نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


            «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
            صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

            Comment

            • indian_blues
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 1893

              #36
              Dil ka rishta

              another indian one ...pretty easy.
              Attached Files
              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


              Comment

              • donsaeid
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2005
                • 28300

                #37
                lagaan once upon time in india
                نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


                «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
                صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

                Comment

                • indian_blues
                  Member
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1893

                  #38
                  bravo! a great movie saied if u could watch it for me..u wont be dissappointed.. and u will be a cricket fan.

                  and find this one.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by indian_blues; 05-23-2007, 12:44 AM.
                  “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                  If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                  Comment

                  • Nutcase
                    Member
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 830

                    #39
                    somehow i doubt its "the bicycle thief" but since you guys enjoy it more difficult by all means here ya go...lol
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • indian_blues
                      Member
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1893

                      #40
                      no it isn't "Bicycle Theif" ...WOW wat a fantastic movie.. but it is not that movie... here is ur clue it is an iranian movie by an famous iranian director.
                      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                      Comment

                      • Rasputin
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 63906

                        #41
                        movie name pls?
                        Attached Files

                        iran

                        Comment

                        • maryam9
                          Member
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 644

                          #42
                          Originally posted by indian_blues View Post
                          a french movie which is popular for its excellent cinematography... OWWWWW....OOOOOWWWWWW y am i howling
                          amelie??? lol
                          Mary's back, back again

                          Comment

                          • Rasputin
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 63906

                            #43
                            No.It was The big scape .

                            iran

                            Comment

                            Working...