faghat mikhastam ye amari begiram.
do your non iranian friends like yogurt drink(dugh)?
Collapse
X
-
my friends fernirty part of there initiation was
to use dough as there chaser
they way my friends was telling me was that they were hating and he was loving it having free dough him being persian
G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
Comment
-
-
Yogurt drink?
u ppl mean Lassi -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassi
I love sweet Lassi. (yogurt mixed with ice and sugar.. yummy yummy)“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
no, lassi is not the same as dough
ive had lassi at indian tandooris, and i didnt like it
i tried to be clever once and told them that i wanted it to be plain, but they still put sweet things in it
dough is different
Originally posted by indian_blues View PostYogurt drink?
u ppl mean Lassi -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassi
I love sweet Lassi. (yogurt mixed with ice and sugar.. yummy yummy)Mary's back, back again
Comment
-
i made some the other day i took yogurt salt and water
and than aded some dried mint
it was good
but apparently the real version is naturally carbonated
G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
Comment
-
Sorry about that.Originally posted by maryam_shirazi_9 View Postive had lassi at indian tandooris, and i didnt like it“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
None of my non-iranian friends have tried it. I've never forced them lol. But my mum (shes english) hates it even though she loves all persian food including 'mast'.
I guess to foreigners its 'watery yogurt'.Proud to be Persian.
Comment

Comment