do your non iranian friends like yogurt drink(dugh)?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meysam_bache_bahal
    Newbie
    • May 2006
    • 46

    #1

    do your non iranian friends like yogurt drink(dugh)?

    faghat mikhastam ye amari begiram.
  • maryam9
    Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 644

    #2
    theyve never tried it, no matter how much ive persuaded them when we go out
    Mary's back, back again

    Comment

    • abadani69
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 21339

      #3
      As long as I love it, who cares about friends

      Comment

      • mike435
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 2104

        #4
        my friends fernirty part of there initiation was
        to use dough as there chaser

        they way my friends was telling me was that they were hating and he was loving it having free dough him being persian


        G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


        Comment

        • mike435
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 2104

          #5
          oh and let a cop pull you over and try to explain to him what it is he ll laugh at you


          G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


          Comment

          • 322300
            Member
            • Feb 2006
            • 142

            #6
            people I know hate it! They call it 'funny yougurt' & you have to see their face when they drink it!! ( and as a side note: NEVER feed them dough with wine, its a disaster

            Comment

            • kami joon
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 4870

              #7
              Yes, I think so.
              URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7044/mytapesh3vg.gif[/IMG
              Tapesh.Com and Kami joon BRINGS You the BEST

              Comment

              • kami joon
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2005
                • 4870

                #8
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
                As long as I love it, who cares about friends
                URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7044/mytapesh3vg.gif[/IMG
                Tapesh.Com and Kami joon BRINGS You the BEST

                Comment

                • indian_blues
                  Member
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1893

                  #9
                  Yogurt drink?

                  u ppl mean Lassi -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassi

                  I love sweet Lassi. (yogurt mixed with ice and sugar.. yummy yummy)
                  “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                  If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                  Comment

                  • maryam9
                    Member
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 644

                    #10
                    no, lassi is not the same as dough

                    ive had lassi at indian tandooris, and i didnt like it
                    i tried to be clever once and told them that i wanted it to be plain, but they still put sweet things in it

                    dough is different
                    Originally posted by indian_blues View Post
                    Yogurt drink?

                    u ppl mean Lassi -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassi

                    I love sweet Lassi. (yogurt mixed with ice and sugar.. yummy yummy)
                    Mary's back, back again

                    Comment

                    • mike435
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2104

                      #11
                      i made some the other day i took yogurt salt and water
                      and than aded some dried mint
                      it was good
                      but apparently the real version is naturally carbonated


                      G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                      Comment

                      • indian_blues
                        Member
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1893

                        #12
                        Originally posted by maryam_shirazi_9 View Post
                        ive had lassi at indian tandooris, and i didnt like it
                        Sorry about that.
                        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                        Comment

                        • csite
                          Member
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 415

                          #13
                          hmm, im really not into doogh myself, specially doogh'e gaaz daar ke mifrooshan too iran... but i really like abdookhiar, so do most my Chinese and arab friends, my scottish friends are too much of a pussy to try it.
                          I love my Baghali ...

                          Comment

                          • purrsian_cat
                            Member
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 1788

                            #14
                            None of my non-iranian friends have tried it. I've never forced them lol. But my mum (shes english) hates it even though she loves all persian food including 'mast'.

                            I guess to foreigners its 'watery yogurt'
                            .Proud to be Persian.

                            Comment

                            Working...