What Turns You On?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • truthteller
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 111

    #136
    What song is that ? Can you post us a link
    Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
    Weeds and bones turn me on..lol...its a great song too.

    Comment

    • indian_blues
      Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 1893

      #137
      Barry Manilow turns me on.
      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


      Comment

      • Dokhtar Bandari
        Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 1099

        #138
        Originally posted by truthteller View Post
        What song is that ? Can you post us a link
        M. I. A. "all I want to do is bang bang bang and take your money" check it out on youtube.
        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
        I would be giving and forget the gift;
        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
        Howard Walter

        Comment

        • abadani69
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 21339

          #139
          Dokhtar Bandariiii's A$$ turns me on loool

          Comment

          • Dokhtar Bandari
            Member
            • Oct 2007
            • 1099

            #140
            Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
            Dokhtar Bandariiii's A$$ turns me on loool

            LoooooooL...I knew it.
            I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
            I would be pure, for there are those who care;
            I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
            I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
            I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
            I would be giving and forget the gift;
            I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
            I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
            Howard Walter

            Comment

            • truthteller
              Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 111

              #141
              I am sure A$$ stands for American Dollar Dollar (Dollars), right

              Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
              Dokhtar Bandariiii's A$$ turns me on loool

              Comment

              • abadani69
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 21339

                #142
                I love Tapesh

                Comment

                • DokhtarIrooni
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2347

                  #143
                  this turnes me on http://www.fahrcar.com/bmw-m5-e60-front.jpg
                  ~ Bahar ~

                  Comment

                  • ghashanghe rozeghar
                    Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 134

                    #144
                    Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
                    i am always on
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • ghashanghe rozeghar
                      Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 134

                      #145
                      Originally posted by Tapesh View Post
                      Payeh ghashanggg o zarifooo (albateh maleh dokhtaraaaa) goftam ke yevaght eshteba nasheh loool
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • ghashanghe rozeghar
                        Member
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 134

                        #146
                        Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
                        .....A$$ turns me on loool
                        In that case U need to see mine, aziz

                        Comment

                        • ghashanghe rozeghar
                          Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 134

                          #147
                          i am sick of communication issues...no conversations for me thanks...no time to waste the time, a hard one turns me on

                          Comment

                          • ghashanghe rozeghar
                            Member
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 134

                            #148
                            Originally posted by DokhtarIrooni View Post
                            really? is it the car or the momory in the car, aziz?

                            Comment

                            • ghashanghe rozeghar
                              Member
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 134

                              #149
                              Originally posted by donsaeid View Post
                              aaay vooo aaayy vooo ...
                              now we are talking, the above ahh & oooh turns me on...
                              Conlusion: more ahhh & ooohh during "amaaliat", gentemen

                              Comment

                              • ghashanghe rozeghar
                                Member
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 134

                                #150
                                sorry guys i didn't Espel correctly, see above threads, please,,, my other hand is "busy"

                                Comment

                                Working...