What Turns You On?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • abadani69
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 21339

    #106
    shazzz turns me onnn

    Comment

    • gg666
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 4131

      #107
      when a guy wears tie! badam karavato begiro dore gardanesh khafash koni. lol. J./K.
      Love like you never got hurt
      work like you don't need the money
      Dance like no one is watching


      تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

      Comment

      • abadani69
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 21339

        #108
        az in ghalata nakoni vaghty mano didihaaaa

        Originally posted by gg666 View Post
        when a guy wears tie! badam karavato begiro dore gardanesh khafash koni. lol. J./K.

        Comment

        • DokhtarIrooni
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2006
          • 2347

          #109
          Originally posted by gg666 View Post
          when a guy wears tie! badam karavato begiro dore gardanesh khafash koni. lol. J./K.
          akh goftiaaaa
          ~ Bahar ~

          Comment

          • IQ
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2005
            • 5035

            #110
            Persian Gulf, I love her.

            Comment

            • kami joon
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 4870

              #111
              Thanks Roya joon
              Obama's grandma
              Originally posted by gg666 View Post
              lol kami joon.paye topol mikhai chikar!
              post haye kami joon turns me on! lol
              Last edited by kami joon; 11-09-2008, 01:15 AM.
              URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7044/mytapesh3vg.gif[/IMG
              Tapesh.Com and Kami joon BRINGS You the BEST

              Comment

              • gg666
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 4131

                #112
                man paria hastam kami jan.
                Love like you never got hurt
                work like you don't need the money
                Dance like no one is watching


                تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

                Comment

                • rfhr918
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 2386

                  #113
                  looool Roya man bidam kami jan

                  vaghty zaye shodane ye adame porooooooo ro bebini
                  Tasavor kon jahaniro ke toosh zendan yek afsanast
                  Tamame jangaye donya shodan mashmoole atash bast
                  Kasi aghaye alam nist barabar ba hamand mardom
                  Dige sahme har ensane tane har dooneye gandom
                  Bedone marzo mahdoode vatan yani hame donya
                  Tasavor kon to mitoni beshi taabire in roya

                  Comment

                  • gg666
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 4131

                    #114
                    Red Wine Turnes me onnnn!...RW koooshiiii....
                    Love like you never got hurt
                    work like you don't need the money
                    Dance like no one is watching


                    تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

                    Comment

                    • Rasputin
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 63906

                      #115
                      Originally posted by gg666 View Post
                      Red Wine Turnes me onnnn!...RW koooshiiii....
                      hehehe ... Thx Jeegar khanoum :=) .

                      iran

                      Comment

                      • Dokhtar Bandari
                        Member
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 1099

                        #116
                        Originally posted by RedWine View Post
                        hehehe ... Thx Jeegar khanoum :=) .
                        She is talking about the drink...lol
                        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                        I would be giving and forget the gift;
                        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                        Howard Walter

                        Comment

                        • Dokhtar Bandari
                          Member
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 1099

                          #117
                          I turn myself on..
                          I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                          I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                          I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                          I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                          I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                          I would be giving and forget the gift;
                          I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                          I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                          Howard Walter

                          Comment

                          • Rasputin
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 63906

                            #118
                            Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
                            She is talking about the drink...lol
                            yeah .. i know .

                            iran

                            Comment

                            • DokhtarIrooni
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2347

                              #119
                              nice hands turn me on
                              ~ Bahar ~

                              Comment

                              • Dokhtar Bandari
                                Member
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 1099

                                #120
                                A big... huge...hard..candy turns me on....
                                I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                                I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                                I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                                I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                                I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                                I would be giving and forget the gift;
                                I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                                I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                                Howard Walter

                                Comment

                                Working...