Stupid questions----Smart Answers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cop
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2003
    • 6619

    #1

    Stupid questions----Smart Answers

    BOY : May I hold your hand?
    GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

    GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
    BOY : You love me...

    GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
    BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??

    GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
    BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple

    GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
    BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??

    BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
    GIRL : How soon??

    BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
    GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

    MAN : You remind me of the sea.
    WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
    MAN : NO, because you make me sick.

    WIFE : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of
    the other.
    HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes
    out of the mouth.

    MARY : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do u think,
    Peter?
    PETER : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

    Girlfriend : "...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?"
    Boyfriend : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".

    Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped
    him, what virtue would I beshowing?"
    Student : "Brotherly love".

    Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before
    eating?"
    Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".

    Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
    One Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day
    and at the same time."

    Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in parts of
    Africa
    a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
    Dad: That happens in every country, son
  • Anonymous
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2003
    • 2360

    #2
    bahaleh LOL :P

    Comment

    • ramin2999

      #3
      LOL damet Gam thats was funny man

      Comment

      • Cop
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2003
        • 6619

        #4
        you welcome guyz

        Comment

        • Anonymous
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2003
          • 2360

          #5
          Berin ino gosh bedin inam khali khandeh dareh albehteh there is some sexual connotation in it

          Comment

          • Niloujigar
            Member
            • Jan 2005
            • 145

            #6
            LOL that was so funny cop,
            u awsome baby
            sheytoonio eshgheeee baby!

            Comment

            • saba_s
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2004
              • 2276

              #7
              Re: Stupid questions----Smart Answers

              vah vah aslan khosham nayumad, to inaro khodet avaz kardi, in soalaye maskhare the BOYZ e bude javabaye khub male dokhtare
              aslan khosham nayumad, you wanna say girls are stupid and boyd smart?? uuhhh







              loooooooooooooool just kidding babe :P

              Comment

              • Cop
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2003
                • 6619

                #8
                akhey haghighat hamishe talkh bode :P

                Comment

                • saba_s
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2276

                  #9
                  mese in ke alan to shenidi

                  Comment

                  • Anonymous
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 2360

                    #10
                    Tapesh.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...