If i had a second Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #31
    lol ...ur post remains me Prince of persia whenever i play that i wish to have the power of recall in real life...
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    • zubin
      Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 1567

      #32
      I'm a loser...
      Take him and cut him out in little stars,
      and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
      that all the world will be in love with night,
      and pay no worship to the garish sun

      - Shakespeare

      "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

      Comment

      • golgol85
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 4957

        #33
        dont say that. the way you think and the way you express yourself shows otherwise. you are far from being a loser.

        Comment

        • zubin
          Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 1567

          #34
          I was just joking. I know I'm great.
          Take him and cut him out in little stars,
          and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
          that all the world will be in love with night,
          and pay no worship to the garish sun

          - Shakespeare

          "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

          Comment

          • abadani69
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2005
            • 21339

            #35
            one life is enough

            Comment

            Working...