Words men would love to hear from a woman

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dokhtar Bandari
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 1099

    #1

    Words men would love to hear from a woman

    1. Could our relationship be more physical? I'm tired of just being friends.
    2. Go ahead and leave the seat up, it's easier for me to douche that way.
    3. I think hairy butts are really sexy.
    4. Hey, get a whiff of that one.
    5. Don't throw that old t-shirt away, the holes in the armpit are too cute.
    6. This diamond is way too big.
    7. I won't put my lips on that thing unless I get to swallow!
    8. Wow, it really is 14 inches!
    9. Does this make my butt look too small?
    10. I'm wrong, you must be right again.
    11. I think belching is really sexy.
    12. Sure, I'd love for us to have three-way sex with my best friend.
    13. Why don't you go out with your friends to see the strippers tonight?
    14. I could never be with any other man, but I don't mind at all if you see other women.
    15. I insist that you always put your mother before me.
    16. I love a good cigar after sex.
    17. I think we should spend our life savings and buy a big, old bass boat.
    18. Move over, I'm driving. I love city traffic.
    19. The smell of oil and gas makes me horny. Let's do it on the workbench.
    20. That porn star Dixie Dynamite sounds like one heads-up chick. I wish I could meet her one day.
    21. It's so romantic when you PME.
    22. Let's skip that stage show with Mel Gibson and go watch the Tyson fight at a bar.
    23. Hey, we didn't have sex last night!
    24. That shirt doesn't smell bad enough to need washing. Wear it again today.
    25. Your buddies tell the best stories. I could listen to them all day.
    26. I understand.
    27. You don't swear enough.
    28. I love it when you multi task with your hands while driving.
    29. Let's stay at that dirty, old motel on the highway. It's cheaper and we can spend the money we save on beer.
    30. Don't fix the toilet, I'll just keep going in the bushes outside.
    31. Sure, you can wear your old cowboy boots at our wedding. They go with anything.
    32. Sleeping with all the guys on the softball team doesn't make that girl a slut! She's just friendly.
    33. I farted again. Lift the covers so we can smell it.
    34. Don't dirty a knife or fork, eat with your hands like me.
    35. Oh yeah, tonight have sex anyway you like it.
    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
    I would be giving and forget the gift;
    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
    Howard Walter
  • Mazandaran
    Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 150

    #2
    lol Good one

    Comment

    • DokhtarIrooni
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 2347

      #3
      are men really so disgusting
      ~ Bahar ~

      Comment

      • Dokhtar Bandari
        Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 1099

        #4
        Originally posted by DokhtarIrooni View Post
        are men really so disgusting
        Aaaaaaah DokhtarIrooni jaan, that's not nice! They are not disgusting, they just think differently than we do. If we were raised to think like they do, we wouldn't be having any fun laughing at their train of thoughts, would we now?
        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
        I would be giving and forget the gift;
        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
        Howard Walter

        Comment

        • DokhtarIrooni
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2006
          • 2347

          #5
          Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
          Aaaaaaah DokhtarIrooni jaan, that's not nice! They are not disgusting, they just think differently than we do. If we were raised to think like they do, we wouldn't be having any fun laughing at their train of thoughts, would we now?
          Dokhtar Bandari, this is disgusting

          2. Go ahead and leave the seat up, it's easier for me to douche that way

          11. I think belching is really sexy.

          24. That shirt doesn't smell bad enough to need washing. Wear it again today

          30. Don't fix the toilet, I'll just keep going in the bushes outside.

          34. Don't dirty a knife or fork, eat with your hands like me.
          ~ Bahar ~

          Comment

          • bluesky_152000
            Member
            • Nov 2005
            • 479

            #6
            what they love to hear from us is scary. guys, pls stop watchin horror movies...... heheheh
            People will doubt what u say but believe what u DO!

            Comment

            • csite
              Member
              • Jan 2006
              • 415

              #7
              Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
              3. I think hairy butts are really sexy.
              After having watched a whole hour of tv on how hairy women really are on bbc, i have to say, right back at you
              I love my Baghali ...

              Comment

              Working...