Only in the Philippines

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bluesky_152000
    replied
    merci nana and paria

    im a little weird they say.. i still hav to stay a little while with drunkards on the street and listen to their stories... and bring it up here...

    Leave a comment:


  • gg666
    replied
    haaaaaaa...funy LA

    Leave a comment:


  • nanakhafan
    replied
    loool..

    Leave a comment:


  • bluesky_152000
    replied
    Originally posted by me_89
    that was funny blue sky joon
    thanks me , u know there was a commercial here in my country. there was a boy who came late from his date. his gf is waiting mad inside a certain place. the boy came and yell to his gf like this: Y AM I LATE. DONT I KNOW THAT U WERE WAITING FOR ME. I AM SO STUPID! I HATE ME (SLAP)! I HATE ME (SLAP)!

    then i just said to u now, = THANKS ME

    I got confuse to myself

    Leave a comment:


  • bluesky_152000
    replied
    my ex-bf and i talked, i was begging for him to come back to me, he didnt answer instead he held my hand and bring it on his chest. i cried so hard and slapped him.... coz he already got BOOBS!

    Leave a comment:


  • me_89
    replied
    that was funny blue sky joon

    Leave a comment:


  • bluesky_152000
    replied
    there were 2 flies landed on a shit. "i wanna fart" said the first fly. the second fly replied "u rude! cant u see im eating?"

    Leave a comment:


  • jahansh88
    replied
    lolZzz.........

    Leave a comment:


  • bluesky_152000
    replied
    ok. pls hav patience coz i hav to hear some more from drunkards on the streets... :P

    Leave a comment:


  • jahansh88
    replied
    lolZzzz......

    Leave a comment:


  • nanakhafan
    replied
    no more jokes for us?

    Leave a comment:


  • bluesky_152000
    replied
    thanks for enjoying it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nikania
    replied
    LooooooLLLL. Thanks for your very funny joke.....

    Leave a comment:


  • nanakhafan
    replied
    looool.....thx

    Leave a comment:


  • bluesky_152000
    replied
    QUESTION: y do piglets feel shy?
    ANSWER: bcoz their mother is a pig!
    QUESTION: y is it more shameful for young goats?
    ANSWER: bcoz their mom got "beard"!
    QUESTION: y are the chicks the most shameful?
    ANSWER: bcoz their mom has "EGGS"!

    Leave a comment:

Working...