It is my first post in here. cheers
A funny pic
Collapse
X
-
lol nice pic.
i think ur thread will be moved....before posting spend time and see whats going on here....i hope u can get the ethics of this forum.
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
-
getting it on...
Tanx, honey!, but heh.. I'll be moved.. well.. where to?... comedy section?
BTW, a Night Owl and one who sit in the dark corner..!! is it a coincidence or what.. lol.
Here is another.. ''just kidding'' item.... lolAttached FilesYOU! Wake up.
Comment
-
no to jokes section..
....
is there is any Day owl exist, eh?“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
Thanx alot and Welcome to Tapesh.com Dear NightOwl
For posting more funny and interesting pictures use this thread plz!
نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران

«در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور
Comment
-
2 more pics
Last post for today!Attached FilesYOU! Wake up.
Comment
-
@nightowl: well im already gave and giving...
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
oops it should be Night Howl..
..lolz.....well im not offending im not here to offend anyone but be sure we are very friendly and we love to have people like you.
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
It seems it has been a mixed up in here. my last answer was to Donsaeid but Indian blues answered it. well no harm is done of course, but I feel my eyes goes like this #%¤,..... loooool.
BTW, indian blues: most indians i know have perfect english (though mine is not so good) why is your english not so fluent as it should be? if I may askYOU! Wake up.
Comment
-
as it should be? I think u r misinformed that all of the indians are fluent english speakers and writers. India's native lang is not english bro maybe u r talking abt Indians who immigrated to west. Well i think there is no need for you to bother abt my english.Originally posted by NightOwl View Postwhy is your english not so fluent as it should be? if I may ask
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
Comment