A funny pic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NightOwl
    Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 63

    #1

    A funny pic

    It is my first post in here. cheers
    Attached Files
    YOU! Wake up.
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #2
    lol nice pic.

    i think ur thread will be moved....before posting spend time and see whats going on here....i hope u can get the ethics of this forum.
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    • NightOwl
      Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 63

      #3
      getting it on...

      Tanx, honey!, but heh.. I'll be moved.. well.. where to?... comedy section?
      BTW, a Night Owl and one who sit in the dark corner..!! is it a coincidence or what.. lol.
      Here is another.. ''just kidding'' item.... lol
      Attached Files
      YOU! Wake up.

      Comment

      • indian_blues
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1893

        #4
        no to jokes section......

        is there is any Day owl exist, eh?
        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


        Comment

        • donsaeid
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 28300

          #5
          Thanx alot and Welcome to Tapesh.com Dear NightOwl

          For posting more funny and interesting pictures use this thread plz!

          نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


          «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
          صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

          Comment

          • NightOwl
            Member
            • Nov 2006
            • 63

            #6
            Originally posted by indian_blues View Post
            no to jokes section......

            is there is any Day owl exist, eh?
            As long as i know yes there is, will you give them any message..?? lol
            YOU! Wake up.

            Comment

            • NightOwl
              Member
              • Nov 2006
              • 63

              #7
              2 more pics

              Last post for today!
              Attached Files
              YOU! Wake up.

              Comment

              • indian_blues
                Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 1893

                #8
                @nightowl: well im already gave and giving...
                “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                Comment

                • NightOwl
                  Member
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 63

                  #9
                  Gave..??.. ups... U know... my receiver is weaken due to heavy rain, you might speak closer to the microphone... loool
                  YOU! Wake up.

                  Comment

                  • donsaeid
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 28300

                    #10
                    looooooooooooooooooooool NightBowl plz dont use hidden insults in your wording
                    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


                    «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
                    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

                    Comment

                    • NightOwl
                      Member
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 63

                      #11
                      No I don't.....I mean yes.. okey... as you say...LOOL anything else..?? a cup of tea.? huh....
                      YOU! Wake up.

                      Comment

                      • NightOwl
                        Member
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 63

                        #12
                        Originally posted by donsaeid View Post
                        looooooooooooooooooooool NightBowl plz dont use hidden insults in your wording

                        BTW... what about you calling me Night Bowl.... what is that extra B suppose to mean to me.. huh,,, loooool
                        YOU! Wake up.

                        Comment

                        • indian_blues
                          Member
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1893

                          #13
                          oops it should be Night Howl.. ..lolz.....well im not offending im not here to offend anyone but be sure we are very friendly and we love to have people like you.
                          “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                          If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                          Comment

                          • NightOwl
                            Member
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 63

                            #14
                            It seems it has been a mixed up in here. my last answer was to Donsaeid but Indian blues answered it. well no harm is done of course, but I feel my eyes goes like this #%¤,..... loooool.

                            BTW, indian blues: most indians i know have perfect english (though mine is not so good) why is your english not so fluent as it should be? if I may ask
                            YOU! Wake up.

                            Comment

                            • indian_blues
                              Member
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1893

                              #15
                              Originally posted by NightOwl View Post
                              why is your english not so fluent as it should be? if I may ask
                              as it should be? I think u r misinformed that all of the indians are fluent english speakers and writers. India's native lang is not english bro maybe u r talking abt Indians who immigrated to west. Well i think there is no need for you to bother abt my english.
                              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                              Comment

                              Working...