What do you wonder about the person above you ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DokhtarIrooni
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 2347

    #16
    i wonder if his name is afshin or atef ??
    ~ Bahar ~

    Comment

    • Dokhtar Bandari
      Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 1099

      #17
      I wonder how do people come up with their user names?
      I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
      I would be pure, for there are those who care;
      I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
      I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
      I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
      I would be giving and forget the gift;
      I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
      I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
      Howard Walter

      Comment

      • ghalibaf
        Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 154

        #18
        i wonder if shes really bandari?
        Vote Mohammad Baqer Ghalibaf

        Comment

        • Atef_Dubai
          Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 1913

          #19
          i wonder y ppl dont know i am atef

          no she's not bandary cause am bandary :P
          Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

          Comment

          • DokhtarIrooni
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 2347

            #20
            Originally posted by Atef_Dubai View Post
            i wonder y ppl dont know i am atef

            no she's not bandary cause am bandary :P
            usernamet ghablan afshin bood yani esmet atefe? im just curious lol
            ~ Bahar ~

            Comment

            • indian_blues
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 1893

              #21
              human?
              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


              Comment

              • Atef_Dubai
                Member
                • Nov 2005
                • 1913

                #22
                Originally posted by DokhtarIrooni View Post
                usernamet ghablan afshin bood yani esmet atefe? im just curious lol
                Are Atef :P

                Wonderin y life is boring
                Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

                Comment

                • Dokhtar Bandari
                  Member
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 1099

                  #23
                  Originally posted by ghalibaf View Post
                  i wonder if shes really bandari?
                  I wonder why you wonder that? Of course I am, my family is Shirazi but I was born in Abadan and lived in Khoramshahr for several years.
                  I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                  I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                  I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                  I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                  I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                  I would be giving and forget the gift;
                  I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                  I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                  Howard Walter

                  Comment

                  • Dokhtar Bandari
                    Member
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 1099

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Atef_Dubai View Post
                    i wonder y ppl dont know i am atef

                    no she's not bandary cause am bandary :P
                    Ka mageh az ma delkhori? Mo bacheh shatoom, mo mareh haf khatoom...va ba ejazeh shoma raybonam daroom...
                    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                    I would be giving and forget the gift;
                    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                    Howard Walter

                    Comment

                    • Dokhtar Bandari
                      Member
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 1099

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Atef_Dubai View Post
                      Are Atef :P

                      Wonderin y life is boring
                      How can a good looking guy in your age be bored...I wonder?
                      I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                      I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                      I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                      I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                      I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                      I would be giving and forget the gift;
                      I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                      I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                      Howard Walter

                      Comment

                      • Dokhtare_Malous
                        Member
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 1819

                        #26
                        i wonder why u wonder?

                        Comment

                        • Atef_Dubai
                          Member
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1913

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
                          Ka mageh az ma delkhori? Mo bacheh shatoom, mo mareh haf khatoom...va ba ejazeh shoma raybonam daroom...
                          lols in ke shod abadan na bander
                          i wonder why she's confuse lols
                          Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

                          Comment

                          • maryam9
                            Member
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 644

                            #28
                            i wonder what he's wearing

                            j/k
                            Mary's back, back again

                            Comment

                            • Atef_Dubai
                              Member
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1913

                              #29
                              noth lols
                              i wonder how many yrs u gonna be alive
                              Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

                              Comment

                              • Kabutar
                                Member
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 115

                                #30
                                I wonder if Atef yekdoone zan dareh
                                Har Ruz Tanha Shodam

                                Comment

                                Working...