i wonder if his name is afshin or atef ??
What do you wonder about the person above you ?
Collapse
X
-
-
I wonder how do people come up with their user names?I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care;
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
I would be giving and forget the gift;
I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
Howard Walter
Comment
-
i wonder y ppl dont know i am atef
no she's not bandary cause am bandary :P
Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai
Comment
-
-
human?“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
-
I wonder why you wonder that? Of course I am, my family is Shirazi but I was born in Abadan and lived in Khoramshahr for several years.Originally posted by ghalibaf View Posti wonder if shes really bandari?I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care;
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
I would be giving and forget the gift;
I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
Howard Walter
Comment
-
Ka mageh az ma delkhori? Mo bacheh shatoom, mo mareh haf khatoom...va ba ejazeh shoma raybonam daroom...Originally posted by Atef_Dubai View Posti wonder y ppl dont know i am atef
no she's not bandary cause am bandary :P

I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care;
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
I would be giving and forget the gift;
I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
Howard Walter
Comment
-
How can a good looking guy in your age be bored...I wonder?Originally posted by Atef_Dubai View PostAre Atef :P
Wonderin y life is boringI would be true, for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care;
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
I would be giving and forget the gift;
I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
Howard Walter
Comment
-
-
-
noth lols
i wonder how many yrs u gonna be alive
Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai
Comment



Comment