HIT OR MISS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mahsaak
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 4933

    #256
    wwwwwwwwoooooowwwwwwww HIT (thats true, i im mad about doing so)



    next person loves oldish persian songs



    MAHSA














    [/CENTER]

    Comment

    • abadani69
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 21339

      #257
      Hit and Miss( I like some of the oldies)

      Next person like Armenian ppl

      Comment

      • mahsaak
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 4933

        #258
        hit (i love them)


        next person loves blue group



        MAHSA














        [/CENTER]

        Comment

        • Dokhtare_Malous
          Member
          • Dec 2005
          • 1819

          #259
          miss
          next person is really bikar and borred

          Comment

          • indian_blues
            Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 1893

            #260
            hit

            next person is committed.
            “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

            If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


            Comment

            • abadani69
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 21339

              #261
              Miss

              The next person has been still mean in the new year

              Comment

              • Parinaz_M
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2003
                • 19964

                #262
                miss

                the next person is sleepy







                God made Coke,
                God made Pepsi,
                God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

                ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

                Comment

                • indian_blues
                  Member
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1893

                  #263
                  HIT.....

                  next person read Omar Khayam's works.
                  “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                  If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                  Comment

                  • zubin
                    Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1567

                    #264
                    homerun

                    next person likes the rain
                    Take him and cut him out in little stars,
                    and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
                    that all the world will be in love with night,
                    and pay no worship to the garish sun

                    - Shakespeare

                    "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

                    Comment

                    • indian_blues
                      Member
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1893

                      #265
                      bulls eye...most of the humans love rain until it over pours.

                      next person seen the Zahra Ebrahim popular video.
                      Last edited by indian_blues; 01-02-2007, 03:58 AM.
                      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                      Comment

                      • donsaeid
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 28300

                        #266
                        Miss (jeddi migam nadidam)



                        Aishwariya is Most Beautiful indian alive
                        نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


                        «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
                        صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

                        Comment

                        • Dokhtare_Malous
                          Member
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 1819

                          #267
                          hit
                          next person is very rich

                          Comment

                          • donsaeid
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 28300

                            #268
                            Miss (hit if you ment rich at heart )

                            next is brain damaged!
                            نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


                            «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
                            صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

                            Comment

                            • indian_blues
                              Member
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1893

                              #269
                              Miss (Hit if it is heart damaged )

                              next person lie a lot.
                              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                              Comment

                              • mahsaak
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 4933

                                #270
                                miss( teh lier are the enemy of god , bad bad bad ) mesle bachehaaaaaa


                                next person wana kiss me ???



                                MAHSA














                                [/CENTER]

                                Comment

                                Working...