HIT OR MISS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • golgol85
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 4957

    #121
    miss (toyeh in yek mored irooni nistam)

    the next person drives a hummer.

    Comment

    • mike435
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 2104

      #122
      Miss

      i wish even with the enviormental damage that it will cause and the guilt trip i wish

      next person like chipotle


      G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


      Comment

      • ares
        Member
        • May 2006
        • 67

        #123
        miss!!

        the next person loves juje kebab

        Comment

        • indian_blues
          Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 1893

          #124
          miss

          next human loves to play Cricket... :P
          “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

          If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


          Comment

          • ares
            Member
            • May 2006
            • 67

            #125
            miss

            the next person likes Indian movies

            Comment

            • Sepideh_UK
              Senior Member
              • May 2006
              • 2226

              #126
              HIT

              NXT person luvz hot weather


              Comment

              • indian_blues
                Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 1893

                #127
                HIT...

                next person loves dogs..
                “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                Comment

                • Sepideh_UK
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2006
                  • 2226

                  #128
                  loool Well said HIT

                  NXT person luvz an iranian gurl


                  Comment

                  • indian_blues
                    Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1893

                    #129
                    miss .. i love all iranian gals...its plural :P

                    next person lives in UK
                    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                    Comment

                    • Sepideh_UK
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2006
                      • 2226

                      #130
                      HIT
                      Nxt personz Rep Power is 2


                      Comment

                      • indian_blues
                        Member
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1893

                        #131
                        hmm...bulls eye

                        next person annoys ppl with large images in his/her signature.
                        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                        Comment

                        • Sepideh_UK
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2006
                          • 2226

                          #132
                          MiSS (They should enjoy it instead of nagging )

                          NXT person talks alot


                          Comment

                          • indian_blues
                            Member
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1893

                            #133
                            HIT..

                            next person was bitten by dogs atleast 3 times.
                            “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                            If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                            Comment

                            • donsaeid
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 28300

                              #134
                              miss

                              next person owns a dog
                              نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


                              «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
                              صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

                              Comment

                              • ares
                                Member
                                • May 2006
                                • 67

                                #135
                                miss

                                next person had a busy day today!!

                                Comment

                                Working...