HIT OR MISS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #1186
    hit

    next person doesn't eat egg.
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    • purrsian_cat
      Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 1788

      #1187
      hit

      the next person has a dog
      .Proud to be Persian.

      Comment

      • Dokhtar Bandari
        Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 1099

        #1188
        Hit

        The next person is tall. (girls 5.6+ boys 5.10+)
        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
        I would be giving and forget the gift;
        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
        Howard Walter

        Comment

        • purrsian_cat
          Member
          • Dec 2005
          • 1788

          #1189
          miss (5'4)

          the next person is thinking about buying something for someone special
          .Proud to be Persian.

          Comment

          • ghalibaf
            Member
            • Oct 2007
            • 154

            #1190
            Originally posted by purrsian_cat View Post
            miss (5'4)

            the next person is thinking about buying something for someone special
            miss (already bought 1 )

            Next person will go to the gym today or tommorrow
            Vote Mohammad Baqer Ghalibaf

            Comment

            • purrsian_cat
              Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 1788

              #1191
              HIT

              next person needs to check there hotmail
              .Proud to be Persian.

              Comment

              • abadani69
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 21339

                #1192
                miss

                next person is you!!

                Comment

                • purrsian_cat
                  Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 1788

                  #1193
                  miss ..its actually ME :P

                  next person cant sing
                  .Proud to be Persian.

                  Comment

                  • abadani69
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 21339

                    #1194
                    miss( boro videohamo bebin too FB) lol

                    next person is chaghhhhh

                    Comment

                    • Dokhtar Bandari
                      Member
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 1099

                      #1195
                      miss

                      and you know it..lol, ok I go check now.

                      Next person is sia sokhteh
                      I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                      I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                      I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                      I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                      I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                      I would be giving and forget the gift;
                      I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                      I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                      Howard Walter

                      Comment

                      • purrsian_cat
                        Member
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 1788

                        #1196
                        miss, im golden.

                        next person is wearing PJs
                        .Proud to be Persian.

                        Comment

                        • Dokhtar Bandari
                          Member
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 1099

                          #1197
                          Hit

                          Damn girl you'r cute...dasteh nanat dard nakoneh, she did a good job.

                          Next person has green eyes
                          I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                          I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                          I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                          I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                          I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                          I would be giving and forget the gift;
                          I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                          I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                          Howard Walter

                          Comment

                          • purrsian_cat
                            Member
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 1788

                            #1198
                            HIT (mersi)

                            next person is sitting on bed
                            .Proud to be Persian.

                            Comment

                            • abadani69
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 21339

                              #1199
                              misss

                              next person is nakedddd
                              Originally posted by purrsian_cat View Post
                              HIT (mersi)

                              next person is sitting on bed

                              Comment

                              • Dokhtar Bandari
                                Member
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 1099

                                #1200
                                Miss

                                Next person loves diamonds, chocolates and flowers.
                                I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                                I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                                I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                                I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                                I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                                I would be giving and forget the gift;
                                I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                                I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                                Howard Walter

                                Comment

                                Working...