HIT OR MISS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dokhtare_Malous
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 1819

    #1201
    ooooooh yaaaa Hittt
    next person is having fun at this moment

    Comment

    • Dokhtar Bandari
      Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 1099

      #1202
      Miss

      I am actually very sad but I know I get over it.

      Next person has had a cosmetic surgery.
      I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
      I would be pure, for there are those who care;
      I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
      I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
      I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
      I would be giving and forget the gift;
      I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
      I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
      Howard Walter

      Comment

      • DokhtarIrooni
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 2347

        #1203
        missss

        next person is crying
        ~ Bahar ~

        Comment

        • abadani69
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 21339

          #1204
          miss( mage kholam)

          I am in a very very goood mooood and hyper at the moment

          Comment

          • purrsian_cat
            Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 1788

            #1205
            errr hit?

            next person needs a pen
            .Proud to be Persian.

            Comment

            • Atef_Dubai
              Member
              • Nov 2005
              • 1913

              #1206
              miss
              next person is happy
              Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

              Comment

              • abadani69
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 21339

                #1207
                HIT

                Next person is chicken

                Comment

                • Atef_Dubai
                  Member
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1913

                  #1208
                  miss
                  next person is at home
                  Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

                  Comment

                  • abadani69
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 21339

                    #1209
                    Miss

                    Next person is a girl

                    Comment

                    • purrsian_cat
                      Member
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 1788

                      #1210
                      hit

                      next person has never been to UK
                      .Proud to be Persian.

                      Comment

                      • abadani69
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 21339

                        #1211
                        Hitt

                        next person loves me

                        Comment

                        • DokhtarIrooni
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2347

                          #1212
                          MISS

                          next person is redwine
                          ~ Bahar ~

                          Comment

                          • abadani69
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 21339

                            #1213
                            HELL MISSSSSS

                            Next person is Baharehhhhh

                            Comment

                            • DokhtarIrooni
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2347

                              #1214
                              MISS

                              Next person is hungry
                              ~ Bahar ~

                              Comment

                              • abadani69
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 21339

                                #1215
                                Miss vo kooofte tabrizi Pas tu kistiiii???!!!

                                HITTTTTTTTT(ghaza biyar bokhoram)

                                Originally posted by DokhtarIrooni View Post
                                MISS

                                Next person is hungry

                                Comment

                                Working...