HIT OR MISS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #286
    miss how can one dance while on computer

    next person love to be loved.
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    • Dokhtare_Malous
      Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 1819

      #287
      hit but no one cares
      next person playing games while is in internet

      Comment

      • indian_blues
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1893

        #288
        (wait until someone cares)

        HIT.... yes im working

        next person has a weird tapesh id.
        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


        Comment

        • Dokhtare_Malous
          Member
          • Dec 2005
          • 1819

          #289
          miss
          next person is very hungry right now

          Comment

          • abadani69
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2005
            • 21339

            #290
            Hit(i just ordered a steak)

            Next person can't talk to me right now

            Comment

            • Dokhtare_Malous
              Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 1819

              #291
              hit (i'm so sorry)
              next person is the best person in the whole wide world

              Comment

              • abadani69
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 21339

                #292
                I donno, if you say so

                Next person is at khooneye khale

                Comment

                • Dokhtare_Malous
                  Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 1819

                  #293
                  hit
                  next person is very borred right now

                  Comment

                  • abadani69
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 21339

                    #294
                    Hit( i am going to eat, dige hoselam sar nemire )

                    next person is a jigarrrrrrrrrrr

                    Comment

                    • Dokhtare_Malous
                      Member
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 1819

                      #295
                      nakhastam ino javab nadam
                      hittttttttttt9 maloome ke hastam) JK
                      next person is abadani

                      Comment

                      • abadani69
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 21339

                        #296
                        HITTTTTTTTTTTTT

                        Next person is TURKKKKKKKKKKKKK

                        Comment

                        • indian_blues
                          Member
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1893

                          #297
                          MISS

                          next person is either arman or Dokhtare_Malous :P
                          “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                          If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                          Comment

                          • Dokhtare_Malous
                            Member
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 1819

                            #298
                            hit (Dokhtare_malous)
                            next person is very polite

                            Comment

                            • abadani69
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 21339

                              #299
                              Miss(polite hastam vali poru ham hastam )

                              next person likes chapati

                              Comment

                              • indian_blues
                                Member
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1893

                                #300
                                HIT YES i love it .. u tasted it?

                                next person likes naan (it looks like chapathi)
                                “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                                If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                                Comment

                                Working...