If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
I don't have any good digital pictures of myself to put in my profile, what shall me do?
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
that all the world will be in love with night,
and pay no worship to the garish sun
- Shakespeare
"In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill
im not feeling well due to body pain ...wat i have to do?
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment