HIT OR MISS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dokhtare_Malous
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 1819

    #1081
    miss
    next person is the next person i guess loool

    Comment

    • DokhtarIrooni
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 2347

      #1082
      miss

      next person is a teen
      ~ Bahar ~

      Comment

      • indian_blues
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1893

        #1083
        just miss

        next person hates to hear other's stories
        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


        Comment

        • Dokhtare_Malous
          Member
          • Dec 2005
          • 1819

          #1084
          miss
          next person is so excited

          Comment

          • indian_blues
            Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 1893

            #1085
            miss... i'm calm

            next person loves to cry.
            “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

            If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


            Comment

            • DokhtarIrooni
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2006
              • 2347

              #1086
              miss

              next person is hungry
              ~ Bahar ~

              Comment

              • indian_blues
                Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 1893

                #1087
                hit

                next person quite good in talking..
                “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                Comment

                • Dokhtare_Malous
                  Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 1819

                  #1088
                  maybe
                  next person is sleepless

                  Comment

                  • DokhtarIrooni
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 2347

                    #1089
                    hit
                    next person has a dog
                    ~ Bahar ~

                    Comment

                    • Dokhtare_Malous
                      Member
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 1819

                      #1090
                      misss i wish i had one
                      next person is so happpy

                      Comment

                      • Khorsheed
                        Member
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 540

                        #1091
                        HIT only a little..

                        next person hasnt dreamed in a while.





                        { иooяiє kнояѕнєєδ™ ~

                        Comment

                        • Dokhtare_Malous
                          Member
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 1819

                          #1092
                          hitttttt
                          next person is tooooooooooooooo tired 2day

                          Comment

                          • DokhtarIrooni
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 2347

                            #1093
                            HIT

                            next person is mast tonight
                            ~ Bahar ~

                            Comment

                            • maryam9
                              Member
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 644

                              #1094
                              miss, mashroob namikhoram

                              next person cant wait for 2008
                              Mary's back, back again

                              Comment

                              • indian_blues
                                Member
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1893

                                #1095
                                lol miss

                                next person never touched a snake
                                “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                                If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                                Comment

                                Working...