Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Beckham

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • بكهام براي آث ميلان به ميدان رفت


    ديويد بكهام با پيراهن ميلان


    در جريان ديدار دوستانه آث ميلان و هامبورگ، ديويد بكهام با ارائه نمايشي كم فراز و نشيب اولين بازي خود را براي تيم ايتاليايي انجام داد.

    بكهام 33 ساله بطور قرضي از باشگاه آمريكايي لس انجلس گالاكسي به آث ميلان پيوسته تا علاوه بر حفظ آمادگي در حين دوران توقف فصل فوتبال در ايالات متحده آمريكا، امكان حضور در تيم ملي انگلستان را نيز داشته باشد.

    اين ستاره سابق منچستريونايتد و رئال مادريد كه در نيمه اول بازي به ميدان رفت بسيار سريع در جريان بازي تيم آث ميلان درگير شد و در دقايق اوليه بازي توپ بلندي را براي آندري شوچنكو، مهاجم اوكرايني اين تيم به داخل محوطه جريمه هامبورگ فرستاد.

    ديويد بكهام كه در پايان نيمه اول تعويض شد، درمقطعي ديگر هم موقعيتي را براي الكساندر پاتو فراهم كرد تا دروازه هامبورگ را با شوتي مستقيم هدف قرار دهد.

    در اين بازي كه در دوبي انجام شد، دو تيم در پايان وقت قانوني 1-1 مساوي شدند و آث ميلان در نهايت در ضربات پنالتي با نتيجه 4-3 هامبورگ را شكست داد.

    رونالدينيو در دقيقه 61 با به ثمر رساندن يك ضربه پنالتي آث ميلان را پيش انداخت اما هامبورگ تنها پنج دقيقه بعد توسط كالين بنجامين از فاصله نزديك دروازه آث ميلان را باز كرد.

    ديويد بكهام در مورد اين بازي به خبرنگاران گفت: "من هنوز بازيكن تيم ملي [انگلستان] هستم. مربي تيم هميشه گفته است تا زماني كه بازي كنم و آماده باشم احتمال اينكه براي شركت در تيم انتخاب شوم وجود دارد."

    "من هيچوقت در ليگ ايتاليا بازي نكرده ام بنابراين براي من بسيار هيجان انگيز خواهد بود."

    كارلو آنچلوتي مربي آث ميلان نيز درباره عملكرد ديويد بكهام گفت: "من خيلي از او راضي بودم. او پر انرژي بود و بازيكني باهوش هم هست."

    با اين حال آقاي آنچلوتي افزود: "مسلما الان در بهترين شرايط خودش نيست زيرا دو ماه تمرين نداشته اما با ما هفته خوبي را گذراند و الان شرايط خوبي دارد و مي تواند سهم خوبي در تيم ما داشته باشد."

    Comment


    • The Galaxy rejected AC Milan’s initial offer for David Beckham and expects the Italian club to come back with a much higher bid, or the British midfielder will be back in Los Angeles next month.

      Tim Leiweke, chief executive of the company that owns the Galaxy, told the Los Angeles Times on Friday he would not consider an extended loan of the 33-year-old England international to Milan, but he was willing to negotiate a purchase deal.

      “Clearly, if David’s in a position where he wants to finish the season in Milan, and Milan in turn compensates the Galaxy so that we can suffer no damages to our fans or to our team, then we’ll take a look at it,” said Leiweke, the CEO of the Anschutz Entertainment Group.

      “But we have made it very clear to them that we expect David back here March 9,” he continued. “They agree and understand we own the contract. They understand the only way we do this is if, when this is all said and done, the Galaxy benefits.”

      ADVERTISEMENT

      AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani told Sky Italia on Saturday that the two sides are far apart on how much it will cost to buy out Beckham’s contract, but said he’s willing to parley. Neither Galliani nor Leiwecke would talk numbers.

      “There’s a long distance between what we’ve offered and what they want,” Galliani said. “Therefore we need to talk. For now we are a long way off, but there is a still a month to go.”

      Beckham, on a three-month loan to Milan until March 8, last week announced that he wants to stay with the team.

      If no deal is reached with the Italian club, Beckham has agreed to fulfill his contract with the Galaxy, Leiweke said.

      “David has made it very clear that if our decision is to bring him back here, he will return. Period,” the team owner said.

      Galliani took the chance to again praise Beckham, who has started all six matches since joining Milan and scored twice.

      “He’s doing very well and has an incredible desire,” he said. “On Wednesday evening we played in Glasgow. He had cough and a bit of cold, but he didn’t want to leave.”

      “Beckham is educated, he looks after his own money, he cleans his own boots. He is an old type of player, that I like.”

      Beckham’s performance on the Milan team has earned him a recall to play in the England’s exhibition against Spain on Wednesday.

      England manager Fabio Capello named Beckham as one of 23 players who will go to Seville to take on the European champions, who are on a 28-game unbeaten run.

      “Beckham is a very important player,” Capello said. “His form is OK now. I followed him in Milan. Now he’s fit. You know every player who wants to be in the squad has to play, not only training. It’s important to David, it’s important for us.”

      Although Beckham played as a late substitute in all four World Cup qualifying victories, he was dropped for November’s 2-1 victory over Germany in Berlin because the Galaxy failed to qualify for the MLS playoffs and his season had effectively finished three weeks earlier.

      Leiweke told the Times that Beckham’s disappointment with the MLS was understandable.

      “We understand his (Beckham’s) infatuation with playing on the world’s most popular club team right now, and we understand his trying to mentally get around the idea of coming back to play with a team that didn’t make the playoffs in MLS last year,” Leiweke said.

      “That said … he has never forced our hand on anything. This is not a legal conversation and has never been a legal conversation. He does not have lawyers looking at the contract.”

      Comment


      • دیوید بکهام هافبک 33 ساله تیم فوتبال انگلستان بخت ماندن در باشگاه آث میلان را از دست داد.

        در پی ناکامی باشگاه آث میلان در رسیدن به توافق با باشگاه لس آنجلس گالاکسی تا پیش از پایان ضرب الاجل تعیین شده توسط سازمان لیگ فوتبال ایالات متحده آمریکا (MLS)، این بازیکن سرشناس از سوی باشگاه آمریکایی خود موظف شده که از روز نهم ماه مارس در جلسات تمرین شرکت کند.

        بکهام که از روز هفتم ژانویه سال جاری میلادی به صورت قرضی به عضویت تیم آث میلان در آمد، ابراز تمایل کرده بود که در این باشگاه ایتالیایی باقی بماند اما دو باشگاه بر سر مبلغ لازم برای انتقال او به توافق نرسیدند.

        بروس آرنا سرمربی باشگاه لس آنجلس گالاکسی در بیانیه ای اعلام کرد این باشگاه هیچ پیشنهاد قابل قبولی برای فروش بکهام دریافت نکرده است.

        این در حالی است که بکهام (که روز چهارشنبه گذشته با بازی مقابل اسپانیا، در تعداد بازی های ملی انجام داده- 108، با بابی مور برابر شد) به عنوان یکی از بازیکنان اصلی میلان به میدان می رود و کارلو آنچلوتی، سرمربی آث میلان مسئولان این باشگاه را فراخوانده بود تا برای نگهداشتن این بازیکن در سن سیرو "از برخی منافع چشم پوشی کنند."

        دیوید بکهام پیشتر گفته بود می خواهد در آث میلان بماند تا بتواند در جام جهانی آتی نیز برای تیم ملی انگلستان به میدان برود.

        "تیم لیوکه"، مدیر عامل شرکت AEG که مالک باشگاه گالاکسی محسوب می شود، هم اعلام کرد حتی اگر اکنون باشگاه آث میلان پیشنهاد قابل قبولی هم ارائه کند باشگاه "به طرفداران خود مدیون است" که این پیشنهاد را در نظر نگیرد.

        بر اساس برخی گزارش ها باشگاه گالاکسی مبلغی معادل 10 میلیون پوند برای این بازیکن درخواست کرده بود اما پیشنهاد میلان نزدیک به نصف این رقم بوده است.

        دیوید بکهام در ماه ژوئیه سال 2007 و در شرایطی که در مصدومیت به سر می برد از رئال مادرید به باشگاه گالاکسی پیوست که در سال های 2002 و 2005 قهرمان لیگ MLS شده بود اما در فصل اول گلی نزد و تنها آمار دو پاس منجر به گل برای او ثبت شد.

        در فصل گذشته هم این باشگاه با وجود پنج گل و 10 پاس منجر به گلی که دیوید بکهام به نام خود ثبت کرد با هشت برد، 13 باخت و نه تساوی ضعیف ترین تیم لیگ MLS بود.

        فصل 2009 لیگ MLS از اواخر ماه مارس آغاز می شود و اولین بازی لس آنجلس گالاکسی در روز 22 ماه مارس مقابل باشگاه دی سی یونایتد خواهد بود.

        Comment


        • David Beckham says life would be "difficult" should he be forced to return to play in Los Angeles.

          The 33-year-old soccer hunk – on loan from the LA Galaxy to Italy's AC Milan – has already made clear his desire to continue playing the European circuit.

          But on Sunday, Beckham confessed that a return to Los Angeles would be awkward.

          "I've said I want to stay here, and if I do go back then it will be a bit difficult, but we'll have to wait and see what happens," Beckham told reporters after his AC Milan team was beaten by local rivals Inter Milan, 2-1.

          Asked if he might see the issue resolved over the next few days, Beckham responded: "I don't know. It is out of my hands, and they'll be talking in the next week or two."

          Approached by PEOPLE, Beckham's U.K. rep was unavailable for comment.

          Comment


          • It looks like David Beckham will be a two-team man: The Brit plans to stay in Italy at least until late May, when the European soccer season ends.

            In what some reports are calling a 'timeshare' agreement, Beckham, 33, will stay with AC Milan – the Italian team he's been playing for under a loan agreement with his L.A. Galaxy team – through May.

            After that, he may return to the Galaxy, several months into the new Major League Soccer season. Then, when the MLS season ends, he'll fly back to Milan.

            Beckham – who has been living at George Clooney's Lake Como home – recently made it clear that he wanted to prolong his stay in Italy as playing at soccer's top level increases his chances of being considered for a spot on England's national team.

            That doesn't mean he and wife Victoria Beckham, 34, are turning their back on life in Beverly Hills.

            Insiders say that the Beckhams – who moved to Los Angeles in July 2007 and quickly found some A-list BFFs like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes – love life in the U.S.

            The American lifestyle suits the Beckhams, and their three boys, Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, 6, and Cruz, 4, are happy at their U.S. school.

            Beckham's spokesman declined to comment.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Comment

                Working...
                X