40 clues to recognize you are an "IROONI"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • abadani69
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 21339

    #1

    40 clues to recognize you are an "IROONI"

    40 clues to recognize you are an "IROONI"


    1- If you are a car salesman and at the same time, a singer.
    2- If you talk behind your wife with your mother.
    3- If you dress up to go to grocery store.
    4- If you go to concert, but you never see the singer and stay in the hallways with your drink and check out girls.
    5- If you never wear your wedding ring.
    6- If you smoke 5 packs a day and tell everyone you don't smoke.
    7- If you pronounce " Sure ", SHOOR.
    8- If your favorite drink is Vodka.
    9- If you are about 35 and have no hair on your head.
    10- If you watch Iranian program on TV, but always nag for bad programming.
    11- If you are good in playing backgammon and chess but can't do your taxes.
    12- If you call gas station, Gaz Estation.
    13- If you ask someone to marry and they want to know if you own a house and car.
    14- If you divorce your wife but still don't let her date anyone else.
    15- If you used to be a brain surgeon in Iran but now you work in a chelokababy.
    16- If you carry 3 pagers and 2 cellular phone and no one ever calls you.
    17- If you claim your dad was a very good friend of SHAH.
    18- If you don't own a house and have no job but still can afford a BMW.
    19- If you have to shave more than once a day.
    20- If you were a 4 star general in Iran and now drive a cab in Washington D.C.
    21- If your in-laws come to visit and they never leave.
    22- When they ask, "where are you from?" you reply, Italy!!, yet have a "tasbeeh" in your hands.
    23- Have Spaghetti with yoghourt using spoon and fight over its Tahdeeg.
    24- Have an "Aaftaabeh in your Toilet" and if not...
    25- water in a milk bottle will do just as good.
    26- Invite friends over for dinner and buy Pizza, yet cook some extra rice... just in case!.
    27- Believe no-one else can make Kabaab Better than us.
    28- Watch Rugby Test Matches, yet play only soccer over the weekends.
    29- Being addicted (so much) to "Tea " that you drink it in a big coffee mug.
    30- Have dogs but don't let them come inside the house.
    31- Beat the hell out of them (dogs) when they come in, then suddenly remember they are " Najess " and go and wash out your hands 7 times with soap and say, "Pedar Sag Aslan Aadam nemeesheh!!!!
    32- Complain about everybody's accent, but your self’s
    33- If you wear a luxury ROLEX watch and you are always LATE at appointments, meetings and dates.
    34- If you have been living in "Kharej" for 25 years and people still call you "Sarhang".
    35- If you eat McDonald with "Somagh" and your son eats "Chelo-Kebab" with Ketch-up.
    36- If you have been living 25 years in CANADA, yet not bought a house, because you still think: "Hanooz maloom nist inja bemoonim ya na"
    37- If you have bought shares of YAHOO company because you want to show you are "Darvish-maslak". (Ya, Hoo!)
    38- If you run a business and wish Iranian come to you, but at the same time strongly believe that "Ba Irooni moameleh nemikonam chon hamashon kolah-bardar va sharlatanan va mikhan sare adam kolah bezaran"
    39- If you talk about a 25-30 years old car and still say "Kehili tamiz - Fanni saalem"
    40- If you finish this Email and think "That was right, All Iranian are like this. and repeat to yourself: "Shokre khoda man yeki injori nistam"
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #2
    wat are ur signs?
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    • maryam9
      Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 644

      #3
      Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
      24- Have an "Aaftaabeh in your Toilet" and if not...
      25- water in a milk bottle will do just as good.
      lol, boro bibinam! too dehh ham injoory nist
      Mary's back, back again

      Comment

      • abadani69
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 21339

        #4
        too dehate shoma shiraz kheilyha az in kara mikonan
        Originally posted by maryam_shirazi_9 View Post
        lol, boro bibinam! too dehh ham injoory nist

        Comment

        • Dokhtar Bandari
          Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 1099

          #5
          LOL...LOL...LOL. Abadani bulls eye...good one,funny.
          I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
          I would be pure, for there are those who care;
          I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
          I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
          I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
          I would be giving and forget the gift;
          I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
          I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
          Howard Walter

          Comment

          • maryam9
            Member
            • Mar 2007
            • 644

            #6
            Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
            too dehate shoma shiraz kheilyha az in kara mikonan
            I know youre joking, but dont say things like that... If a non-iranian were to read that they would think low of Iranians. For example, ages ago while other civilisations were in the dark ages, the persians were ahead of their time.
            Last edited by maryam9; 12-05-2007, 03:25 PM.
            Mary's back, back again

            Comment

            • abadani69
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 21339

              #7
              non iranian?you mean indian?looooool. as dokhtar bandari said, his heart isn Iranian
              Originally posted by maryam9 View Post
              I know youre joking, but dont say things like that... If a non-iranian were to read that they would think low of Iranians. For example, ages ago while other civilisations were in the dark ages, the persians were ahead of their time.

              Comment

              • davidel
                Member
                • Jun 2006
                • 153

                #8
                Haaa Haaa
                8- If your favorite drink is Vodka
                9- If you are about 35 and have no hair on your head

                Comment

                • Mazandaran
                  Member
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 150

                  #9
                  hahaha but nobody can make kebab batter than us.

                  Comment

                  • setarehjoon
                    Newbie
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 8

                    #10
                    23- Have Spaghetti with yoghourt using spoon and fight over its Tahdeeg.

                    ooopps busted!

                    Comment

                    • Parinaz_M
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 19964

                      #11
                      vaat eeez deees? (what is this)
                      iranianzzz dont do dees stuff you know

                      22- When they ask, "where are you from?" you reply, Italy!!, yet have a "tasbeeh" in your hands.


                      mee, no me no iranian, me eez from the belly batten of Paariiiiiiissss. vaat??? you don't beeeleeev me??? don't look left left at me!!!!







                      God made Coke,
                      God made Pepsi,
                      God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

                      ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

                      Comment

                      • Dokhtar Bandari
                        Member
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 1099

                        #12
                        LOL Parinaz... you got the accent down perfectly.
                        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                        I would be giving and forget the gift;
                        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                        Howard Walter

                        Comment

                        • maryam9
                          Member
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 644

                          #13
                          i am feram united estat
                          Mary's back, back again

                          Comment

                          • Khorsheed
                            Member
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 540

                            #14
                            40- If you finish this Email and think "That was right, All Iranian are like this. and repeat to yourself: "Shokre khoda man yeki injori nistam"

                            LOL





                            { иooяiє kнояѕнєєδ™ ~

                            Comment

                            • gg666
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 4131

                              #15
                              2 more about Iranians:

                              - If you dont have a Business, yet have a Business Card.
                              - or if you see a girl wearing underwear under her Bikini!( For sure she's Iranian)
                              Last edited by gg666; 04-23-2008, 02:46 AM.
                              Love like you never got hurt
                              work like you don't need the money
                              Dance like no one is watching


                              تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

                              Comment

                              Working...